A Game of Thrones Edit
A Game of Thrones is A Song of Ice and Fire Neverwinter Nights 2 persistent world based on A Song of Ice and Fire novels by George R. R. Martin and set in the world of Westeros, where award winning fiction is matched with award winning real-time gaming to bring to fans, for the very first time, the epic struggle for power in the Seven Kingdoms in an online role-play format. Story is at the heart of A Game of Thrones; Through the actions of their characters, players will have the ability to shape the world of Westeros around them.
Our goals include:
- To create a novel role-playing experience for new and veteran role players alike in an exciting, award winning, first of its kind setting.
- To create a self-sufficient, player driven game world that delivers a gratifying and dynamic gaming experience.
- To create a world in which Dungeon Masters can supplement and support game play without needing to drive it.
There is no cost to play in A Game of Thrones. All content is created and servers are provided on a volunteer basis.
A Game of Thrones includes the following features...
- Low magic setting
- Player run factions, player driven world with thousands of quests
- Custom content, including armor, shields, and weapons.
- Custom classes, feats and skills (from AGoT d20 RPG)
- Custom reputation system with social status and rankings
- Custom combat system
- Custom AI system
... and more.
Server Rating Edit
A Game of Thrones is rated M (Mature 17+) for intense graphic violence, strong language (in-character), sexual content (in-character), and elements of horror. A Game of Thrones is a role-play server, not a social server. The world of Westeros as envisioned by author George R. R. Martin is a dark and treacherous one, and we have every intention of staying true to that vision in bringing his world to life.
Website & Forums Edit
To learn more about A Game of Thrones, please visit:
To learn more about where we are and what we have in store, please view our project roadmap: